((( EAT IT!!!!!!!!!! ))) ((( EAT IT!!!!!!!!!! )))

again dude...

again dude....... nice job but i wont stop making claymations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahaha
haha
jk dude i will stop!

((( Chill Skate 2 ))) ((( Chill Skate 2 )))

agin!

nice dude.... again yeah well talk to ya later.
p.s. I love caveman boardslides!

((( Chillin Skate ))) ((( Chillin Skate )))

bad ass... also........

ok heres the thing for all of u punks who say you all can top a nollie heel front nose and a front nose down a huge ass 10 stair huba then why dont we all just have a contest to see who has the sickest team of friends not like "oh son u got served" but just to prove that are suck bad ass'. ok im going to try to make a forum topic called "skate contest" and i bet that the winner will be GrassHoppa! now i know im not as good as your friends but i still got time. oh yeah and Grass what cam are u using? a sony DX2000 maby or a cannon whatever the fuck that model is?

love, Newrad^_^
p.s. if anyone wants to chat with me then e-mail me or chat on aim with me cuz i need friends!

Masta-GrassHoppa responds:

its nollie heel backside nose. and thats backside noseslide. down then 10. Okay, many camerea, VX-1000, VX-2000, some MINIDVS i dont konw!!! Its not like there's only one guy with cameras. but i dont care who's better, i just skate for fun.

Space Fighter : Asteroids Space Fighter : Asteroids

bad ass

dude whatever anyone says dont listen to them cuz they all have no fucking clue how to use action script and the all can suck your dick!
love, newrad